Terms & Policies
Reservation Deposit Policy
Deposit Policy: 100% of your reservation fee will be taken at the time of your reservation if your reservation arrival date is within 6 days. 50% of your reservation fee will be taken at the time of your reservation if your reservation arrival date is more than 6 days.
Check-out is 11:00 am CST
Check-in is 12:00 pm CST
EARLY Check-in and LATE Check-out are NOT available from March 15th through October 15th.
Need to Cancel your reservation?
Email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
If you cancel more than 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a full refund minus a $10.00 cancellation fee.
If you cancel inside the 14 days prior to your arrival date, we will transfer your credit to your in house account to be applied to a future stay. It may be transferred one time to a later date to be used in the same calendar year.
No shows may not transfer any credit or reservation dates.
No refunds or credits for early departures.
We welcome friendly & well-behaved pets but we do limit the number of dogs to two (2) per site. We do ask that all guest follow the below guidelines to ensure camping enjoyment for all guests.
• No aggressive breeds are allowed.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times. If tied up outside, they must be accompanied by the owner.
• Pets must be handled by someone who is capable of controlling and cleaning up after them.
• Please be sure that the leash is no longer than six feet in length.
• Pets are not allowed in the Restrooms, Shower house, Pool Area or Playground.
• Please clean up after your pet(s). Dogipots are provided throughout the park.
• Stepping in a pet’s deposit ruins the day for others, so a $50 clean-up fee will be charged each time we need to clean after a pet.
• Pets need to be good neighbors, not excessively noisy, child-friendly and non-aggressive (snarling, growling, jumping toward other people, etc. can scare other guests). If your pet becomes too un-neighborly, you may be asked to leave without a refund or credit.
We strive to keep each RV site nice for all to enjoy. All of our nightly sites are pull thru’s which do accommodate one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle only. We ask that vehicles are parked on the RV pad only. No Driving or parking on the grassy areas or patios.
We do ask that all guests and visitors respect our parking policy. If you have any additional vehicle(s) they must be registered in the Front Office and park in the guest/visitor parking lot. A hang tag will be provided and must be displayed on the rearview mirror or it will be subject to towing.
Absolutely no RV's are allowed to park in the parking lot.